- Our Sunday School is a warm and inviting place where children learn and experience God’s love. We have a wonderful staff of teachers and aides, and are so thankful for the energy and devotion they bring to this ministry!
- Sunday School classes meet from September through mid-June during the 10:30 am service, offering classes for Nursery, Pre-K & K, 1st & 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th- 8th Grade, and 9th – 12th Grade.
- On the first Sunday of the month, our Jr. and Sr. High classes remain in the 10:30 am service and take an active role in worship; serving as ushers, greeters, reading the scripture lessons and assisting with serving Communion. This is a great experience for our youth and the rest of the congregation as well, and helps us all to grow!
- Here is a link to our Safe Sanctuaries Policy.
Our Youth group meets on Sundays at noon in Knight Hall.
• All youth in grades 6-12 are welcome!
We have lots of fun activities. Sometimes we just get together for pizza and games or a movie, and other times we have fun working together to help make a difference in the lives of others.
We also have a group for 4th and 5th grades. They meet once a month -usually on the 2nd Friday of the month from 6:30pm to 7:30pm.